Wolseley Industrial is an industry leading, technically knowledgeable team with a long history of supporting long-term program, major projects, as well as the day-to-day supply requirements of its customers.
Regardless of our engagement, Wolseley Industrial leverages its local, national and international strength to support its customers requirements providing a responsive supply of industrial products and delivering:
- Security of supply
- Cost advantages
- Higher ROI, and
- Improved operations
Wolseley Industrial offers a unique complete life-cycle support with an engagement from pre-engineering, specifications and requirements identification, through to field services including commissioning, and post sales support services for its partner programs.
Integrated global product sourcing
Wolseley Industrial has developed a rigorous program to source and procure PVF products globally and is dedicated to a continual search for products that better fit its customers’ needs. As part of this program Wolseley Industrial develops close relationships with Canadian, European, Asian and American manufacturers and works closely with customers to identify areas of improvement.
By insuring that all products meet quality standards we have been able to develop dependable economical international sources including Taiwan, Korea, China, Italy, India, Iceland and the United States.
This capability translates directly into the following benefits:
- Wolseley Industrial only sources PVF products from high quality sources that meet its rigorous quality requirements.
- Wolseley Industrial sources PVF products globally to provide economic benefit to its customers.
- Wolseley Industrial purchases PVF products in large volumes. This economy-of-scale approach provides Wolseley Industrial’s customers the most cost-effective options for their PVF needs.
- Wolseley Industrial supplies both local and internationally recognized brands that adhere to the highest quality standards.
Wolseley Industrial aligns strategically under the Wolseley Canada umbrella and as such has the ability to leverage the supply chain capabilities of its sister companies in the United States, including the extensive industrial operations of Pipe Products Inc., Ferguson, Ferguson Valve and Automation, Davidson Pipe and Supply, T&A Valve, Wolseley Industrial Group and Frischkorn. In total, Wolseley North America has over 2 million sq feet of distribution facilities in North America dedicated to Industrial Business lines, including PVF.
Wolseley Industrial’s experienced & dedicated teams
Wolseley Industrial continues to develop and employ a highly experienced and disciplined management and service team who ensure our customer support requirements are given paramount consideration.
Wolseley Industrial strives to be Canada’s premier specialized PVF supplier and expects its employees, from the warehouse to senior management to have fundamental product knowledge. To ensure this, Wolseley Industrial continues to invest heavily in training programs for its associates including both general and specific product knowledge as well as specific application requirements. As such, Wolseley Industrial’s employees become well-versed in the specific needs of our customer’s, but more importantly, our team leverages their knowledge to provide value-added service and support for our customer’s difficult supply requirements.
Local supply efficiency
Wolseley Industrial’s current and continually improving capabilities are a direct result of its close collaboration with our customer s and our vendors. Our master, tier 1, or exclusive supplier status with leading global valve manufacturers is a direct reflection of our support for our customer’s needs and our ongoing commitment to our manufacturer/vendor base.
Wolseley Industrial has a unique understanding of major project supply needs and has developed supply chain efficiencies to provide the right product, at the right time, and at the right price.
Wolseley Industrial’s capabilities include:
- Experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated project teams
- 24/7 sales personnel, service and support
- Extensive project expediting, documentation, change management, project management, and post-order management expertise.
- Rapid turn-around valve actuation department with long history of supplying fit-for-purpose actuation products
- Inventory management programs geared to customized local requirements.
- Industry leading distribution network with on-the-ground supply capability from Wolseley Industrial’s highly trained, and experienced teams.
- Innovative life cycle cost reduction solutions
Wolseley Industrial project execution and management
As a value-add supplier, Wolseley Industrial can play a vital role in the management of the supply chain for its customers. Reducing major project complexity and providing process efficiency has become a hallmark of a Wolseley Industrial supply project.
Essential to the successful of any major project is the timely and accurate provision of materials. Wolseley Industrial’s Major Project Team works to ensure that there are no delays incurred due to improperly specified material, extending factory lead times, or other impediments that may negatively impact the project schedule.
Dedicated front-line major project team
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Technical and Inside Sales staffs
- Expediting, documentation & KPI reporting
- Receiving, Warehousing, Staging and Shipping