The Samson 6116 MLB is available in 3-15 psi, 6-30 psi and custom configurations up to 120 psi.
- Small dimensions, low weight and robust enclosure
- Excellent dynamic response
- Zero reset at a specific mA value ensures tight valve closure (when the venting function is enabled)
- Continuous bleed rate: 0.015 scfm at 35 psi fuel gas input. Reduces as supply pressure decreases
- Amount of fuel gas per year required to operate: 9 mcf
- Meets Class 1, Division 1, Groups B,C & D requirements
- Optional patented sealing barrier available for electrical input to meet code requirements in hazardous areas. Part # 3770 MLB
- CSA Certified for
- Class I Groups B, C & D
- Class II Groups E, F & G
- Class III
Commonly Installed High Continuous Bleed I/P Transducers:
- Continuous bleed rate of most commonly installed brand: 0.64 scfm at 35 psi fuel gas input.
- Reduces as supply pressure decreases.
- Amount of fuel gas required to operate: 310 mcf