Suitable for foundation fieldbus, hart, profibus protocols
Meets Class 1, Division 1, Group BC&D requirements
The Samson 3780 MLB Smart Positioner meets or exceeds all industry approvals (CSA/FM).
- Automatic adjustment of Zero and Span as the positioner is initialized
- Continuous monitoring and adjustment of zero
- Selectable characteristics
- Control parameter modification is simple, even while unit is in service
- Permanent storage of all parameters on EPROM
- Numerous monitoring and diagnostic functions
- Continuous bleed rate: 0.025 scfm at 80 psi fuel gas input. Reduces as supply pressure decreases.
- Amount of fuel gas required to operate: 13 mcf/year
Replaces both pneumatic positioner and I/P Transducer:
- Continuous bleed rate most commonly installed pneumatic positioner: 0.41 scfm at 35 psi fuel gas input.
- Amount of fuel gas required to operate: 215 mcf
- Continuous bleed rate most commonly installed I/P Transducer: 0.457 scfm at 22 psi fuel gas input.
- Amount of fuel gas required to operate: 221 mcf/year