The Meridian™ Pig Valve offers industry leading durability and reliability. This field-tested pig valve is suitable for both oil (liquid) and gas applications and uses all popular pig styles that are intended for use in pig ball valves.
- Bolted body for ease of repair and conversion from sender to receiver.
- Safe – No-hammer, over-sized pig entry closure with safety vent and 3 independent pig entry closure seals
- Low temp (LCC) gear operator available for sizes 4″ and larger.
- Stem and seat sealant injection fittings
- Accessory ports for venting or gauging
- Industry Leading Operator Safety
- Environmentally Friendly
- API 6D
- API 598
- ANSI B16.34
- MSS SP 25
- NACE MR0175 (2002) & Low Temp
- CRN Registered
- Trunnion, Double Block & Bleed
- ISO 9001:2000