Model: Floating Ball Valve
Summary of Memory Seal Benefits:
Seats “in-tension” – Greater strength, less fatigue, Positive bi-directional shutoff, compensate for temperature fluctuations, uniform torque, high cycle life, eliminate cold flow effects.
Larger Seating Area for superior sealing.
- Memoryseal in-tension flexible seat design
- E-20 low emission packing arrangement
- Foolproof gasket technology
- Fire tested (API 607, BS 6755 and PAI 6FA)
- End entry, one-piece, split body, top entry, unibody and fully-rated three-piece types (three-piece design includes a flexible lip seat)
- Available in carbon, stainless alloy and nickel alloy steels
- Available for block & bleed, chlorine, cryogenic, NACE (sour gas), nuclear, oxygen, throttling and vacuum services